What we can do!
We might not be able to help with rehoming at this present time but we certainly can help with:
* the neutering of your cat
* Home to Home placement scheme - (please see Adopt a cat)
* to assist with the trapping, neuter, release and general care of local feral cats
* to assist with finding a good placement for stray and unwanted cats and kittens
* to support neighbourhood cats with purpose-built outdoor shelters in co-operation with the local community
What is our aim?
* to support and encourage the neutering of cats
* to improve people's understanding of cats and their care
* to find good homes for stray and unwanted cats
* to work alongside fellow organisations on the protection, education and care of cats in Bolton and surrounding area.
But please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any queries or need assistance, if we are unable to help we will always put you in contact with someone who can.